Written by/about:

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My holiday

On the 24th of September i went to my aunty Rozannas funeral in Gisborne.We spent one night at the funeral and we watched movies on my brothers laptop at night. The next day we went to Opotiki because thats were my dad lives. And we spent three weeks with my dad and we went shopping in Whakatane at Kmart. When we went shopping we got one hundred dollars each to spend at Kmart. My brother got shirts, jumpers and other stuff and i got stuff i really needed for me. After we went to Kmart we still had a little bit of money left so we went to the Number one shoe house and got us some shoes. When we were in Opotiki we stayed with my cousins just down the road from my dads house. We sometimes went to go to school with my cousins Hineani, Iki and Rihari. Their school was a Maori school. They would always have to speak te reo to their teachers. We also went to a 21st birthday in Whakatane. That was my mum, brothers, sister and I who went to the birthday, but my dad didn't come because he was sick. At the birthday people were dancing, singing and they also made up speeches. When we had a kai the kids had to go on the kids table and the parents had to go on the parents table. The kids got lots of nice food like kfc, dominoes and we had fried bread and big huge lolly bags and we also had desert. After all of the stuff we did in Opotiki we went home and then we went to my big brother 'Te Manawa' birthday. We had a great time there in Opotiki. Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment