Written by/about:

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I really enjoyed the part where the police officer was running and the dog chased him and bit him on the arm (Katipa)
I learnt that police dogs can look for explosives if the queen visits. That’s cool (Daniel)
I liked it how the dog walked around when he was trying to pick up the scent of where the dog handler had been. Because it really showed us how good these dogs are at sniffing, unlike some other dogs (Cory)


I liked it how the man picked up the dog really high, even though it

was really heavy and he nearly dropped it (Sam)
I liked the bit when the dog showed us how he could attack people if they tried to get away, especially the bit where the dog dragged the policeman on the ground (Nicola)
I liked it when the dog shook the persons hand, it was funny (Natalie)
I liked it how the police man told us that the dogs were really fast, but I can’t remember their speed (Devine)





I liked how the dogs were really obedient and listened to their master all the time (Brayden)
I liked it when the police dog followed the man around in circles that was cool (Paige)
When we were in the hall I liked it when the dog barked and when he shook his owners hand (Porsha)

No comments:

Post a Comment