Written by/about:

Monday, August 1, 2011

Super Science on the Road

I really liked the part where they put the ring in the freezing cold liquid and the ring shrunk. I also liked the part where they pulled the chains down and the chair went up with someone sitting on it (Nicola.....).





I really enjoyed the part where they had an object like a torch which had a flame at the end and it burnt a hole through a piece of metal. I also enjoyed this spinning wheel which made revving car sounds when you spun it. I also like the spinning wheels one where 3 people had to spin the wheels to make the marbles go along the escalator. The mirror reflection of a skeleton was also cool. It was really cool (Cory.....).


I really like the bit where the milk truck went around the roundabout and roads. And I really like the one where the ping pong ball floats up in the air, because the moonhopper made the air come out of the tube which pushed the ping pong ball up. (Matthew...........).


I liked it when you held the microphone and pushed a button and you speak into the microphone and you can see a scale of how loud your voice is. I also really liked the button you could push to make the fire emergency sound. I also liked the bit where you got to touch the screen on the TV and things moved. Also the one where you rub your hands and touch the bottom of the themometor and bubbles came to the top. (Katipa.........).


When I was at the science fair I was using a metal detector. When you found metal a round gauge would move up. I was also doing this talking thing where you could talk into a thing and someone along way away could hear what you were saying. They could also talk into their one and I could hear what they were saying (Daniel...........).


I really enjoyed the one where you got to conduct the sounds by putting one hand on the volume button and the other hand you waved around which made quiet and loud noises. There was also this coool experiment where you held on to the handles and there is a straw that you rub onto the carpet and then you make the straw turn in circles.



















No comments:

Post a Comment