Written by/about:

Monday, August 29, 2011

Room 12s Tennis with Ron .................................................................................................................
I learnt that it is really important to have a good grip on the tennis racket and make sure your body is side on when hitting the ball (Paige..............................).

I learnt about some of the rules and points scored when the ball hits the outside lines (Brayden).


I learnt that the ball has to hit the ground once before you hit it, and if it bounces twice you lose the point and it goes to the other person (Anthony..........................).

I liked the part when the partner is throwing the ball to the other partner (Matthew..................).


We learnt the correct way to bounce the ball then hit it (Devine........................).

Scoop and tap, tap, tap, tap
Scoop and tap with my bat
Scoop and whack, whack, whack, whack
Scroop and whack with my bat (Anthony................)

I learnt the correct standing position when hitting the ball (Katipa...................).

I learnt how to hit the ball from different angles (Nicola.............................).










No comments:

Post a Comment